Easy Tricks to Keep Your Bread Fresh Longer
Are you always throwing out bread that's turned hard and moldy? With these tricks, you can keep your bread fresher longer, reduce your food waste, and save some money in the process.
© Getty Images
Leave at Room Temperature for No More than Two Days
You should never store bread higher than room temperature (between 68° and 72°F). If the room is too humid, there's a higher chance that the bread will form mold. In this case, you'll want to freeze it while it's still fresh.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.