Easy, Cheesy Grilled Pizzas Perfect for Summer
Forget the oven, summertime is the perfect excuse to grill your pizzas instead!
© Foxes Love Lemons
Chicken Pizza with Roasted Garlic
Two full heads of roasted garlic kick up the flavor twofold on this delicious grilled pizza with chicken and fresh spinach. You'll also need to have two grilling zones (one with direct heat, the other with indirect), which will ensure the crust won't be overcooked in the end. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!