99 Dinner Ideas for When You Don't Know What to Make
Save this list of dinner-worthy recipes now, and make these delicious, mouthwatering meals later!
© Homesick Texan
Corny Dog Tacos
Ever thought to use corn dogs as a tasty taco filling? We didn't either, until stumbling upon this surprisingly delicious recipe that pairs the corn dogs with a spicy jalapeno mustard slaw. Topped with more yellow mustard, fresh jalapenos, cilantro, cheese and hot sauce, these tacos are worth the taste test.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!