The Best Dip Recipes for Your 4th of July BBQ
These dips are perfect for your yummy 4th of July food spread!
© The Crepes of Wrath
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Loaded baked potatoes are always a good idea and this dip based on the popular side dish is a surefire winner. Creamy, cheesy, and delish, it will keep the whole family in good spirits. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!