The Best Recipes for Taco Tuesday (or Any Day of the Week)
Taco Tuesday just got a face lift.
© The Candid Appetite
This quick and easy 30-minute meal is one the whole family will love. Featuring a homemade blend of seasonings, these tacos are wonderfully flavorful and absolutely craveworthy. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.