Addictive Homemade Snacks for Movie Nights at Home
Move nights at home require some serious eats. Luckily, these recipes have you covered.
© The Crepes of Wrath
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
What if you dipped french fries into a baked potato? Well, you can stop asking "what if" and start living in the glorious present! This recipe turns the classic steakhouse side into a chive and bacon-topped dip and pairs it with crispy, meaty steak fries—though you can absolutely go the lighter route of veggie dippers.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!