25 Salads For Those Who Loathe Lettuce
© Cooking Classy
Asparagus, tomato and feta salad with balsamic vinaigrette
If you hate soggy salad, this one is for you! With crisp asparagus spears and crunchy walnuts, it contains creamy feta and sweet-tart tomatoes for balance, and the result is a fresh, wholesome side dish with plenty of bite. Click here to get the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.