Rival Ina Garten With These 27 Roast Chicken Recipes
© Simply Delicious Food
Easy Tuscan Roast Chicken
This roast chicken recipe is soaked with white wine, rosemary, garlic, and all those savory Tuscan flavors. Serve it with steamed rice, potatoes, or a slice of ciabatta bread — just don't be surprised when everyone asks for seconds!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture