101 Easy Easter Sides
© Spicy Southern Kitchen
Crockpot Cauliflower and cheese
This recipe for cheesy cauliflower cooked in the crock pot is like mac 'n' cheese's cruciferous cousin. It turns out moist and rich, and you can adjust the cooking time to meet your texture preferences. Toss the ingredients together in the morning, hit start, and it'll be perfectly gooey by the time your guests start arriving.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!