The One Ingredient Your Popcorn Is Missing
As well as being packed with vitamins, minerals and protein, nutritional yeast has a flavor that can be described as savory, nutty and cheesy. Sprinkled over popcorn, alongside any other savory flavorings you choose (we find that it doesn’t work with sweet popcorn), it gives the popcorn an extra oomph, both in flavor and nutritional value. Best of all, it doesn’t require any preparation or cooking at all, you simply sprinkle it on just as it is. In fact, popcorn isn’t the only thing that tastes extra good with nutritional yeast.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.