Instant Pot Meals to Get You Through the Season
© Half Baked Harvest
Instant Pot Coq au Vin
The classic French dish, coq au vin, is turned into a weeknight treat thanks to your instant pot. Made with chicken breast, carrots, mushrooms, bacon, lots of herbs, and wine, this recipe is ready in a fraction of the time of the original.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.