10 Flavorful Marinades that Keep Chicken Dinners Interesting
© Julie's Eats And Treats
BBQ Chicken Marinade
This sweet and savory BBQ marinade definitely deserves a spot in your chicken dinner rotation, as it requires zero preparation besides mixing the ingredients together, and it has that classic barbecue flavor we all know and love. Even better, you can freeze the marinade with the chicken for three months, so we recommend doubling the batch and saving half for later. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.