Family-Pleasing Dinners that Keep Calories in Check
© Primavera Kitchen
Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna
Get all your cheesy lasagna cravings without the meat and carbs, thanks to this mouthwatering eggplant lasagna recipe. Eggplant is a wonderful substitute for pasta noodles in this dish because it has a sturdy enough texture to stand up to the abundance of cheese and sauce.
Calories per serving: 223
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.