5 Foods That Taste Better With Taco Seasoning
A simple salad is fuss-free, fresh, and good for your tummy. But more often than not, it ends up tasting flat out boring! Here's where the taco twist comes in: mix in a tablespoon of taco seasoning for every cup of salad dressing (this can be homemade or store-bought). The result is a blast of flavors that will make your boring old salad the most exciting meal of the day!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!