Hearty Meatless Monday Dinners for Two
© Fork In The Kitchen
Vegetable Lo Mein
Stir fry dishes are a great option for vegetarian meals and adaptable to whichever veggies you have on hand. This quick and easy recipe uses classic lo mein ingredients, including carrots, bell peppers and snow peas. Feel free to add some tofu for extra protein, if desired.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.