Vegan-Friendly Remakes of Your Favorite Comfort Foods
© Minimalist Baker
The Best Vegan Gluten-Free Mac N'Cheese
Mac n' cheese is everyone's favorite comfort food, right? This delicious version is ready in just one hour and made with only eight ingredients. Almond milk and nutritional yeast work together to create that ideal creaminess you look for in any mac n' cheese, but also help keep this recipe 100% vegan.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!