29 Time-Saving Meals with Store-Bought Rotisserie Chicken
© Girl Gone Gourmet
Easy Chicken Gyros
Got cravings for a hearty gyro sandwich? Turn to this 15-minute recipe that comes together with barely any effort, thanks to store-bought rotisserie chicken. You can opt to make the tzatziki sauce from scratch if you want—it'll only tack on 10 minutes to the process.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.