Delicious Thanksgiving Sides Ready in 30 Minutes or Less
© Kitchen Confidante
Pumpkin Sage Polenta
We love everything about this pumpkin sage polenta recipe, which combines fresh shaved parmesan, pumpkin puree (canned is okay) and freshly chopped sage for the perfect earthy finishing touch. It's creamy, cheesy and comforting, just like a Thanksgiving side should be.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.