100 Comforting Foods to Beat the Winter Blues
© Cooking With Karli
Whether you opt to cook this classic dish in the Instant Pot or on the stovetop, it'll turn out great. Even better, use leftover mashed potatoes to speed the process along, so all you have to do is prepare the ground beef filling, layer and bake! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!