Wow-Worthy Chocolate Cake Anyone Can Make
© Gourmandize / Silvia Santucci
For the batter:
- 1 2/3 cups dark cooking chocolate
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup fresh berries
For the icing:
- 3/4 cup dark cooking chocolate
- 3 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup fresh berries for decoration
More steaming articles
Make Chocolate Croquettes like a French... The Ultimate Shortcut Chocolate... Your Guide to Roasting the Juiciest...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!