Speedy Weeknight Meals for When Cooking Feels Like a Chore
© Gimme Some Oven
Sizzlin' Spicy Szechuan Stir-Fry
In the mood for something hot and spicy? This Szechuan stir fry is exactly what you need to turn the heat up. Ready in just 20 minutes, it's tossed with an easy homemade sauce you'll want to keep on hand for whenever the cravings strike. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.