Hearty Biscuit Sandwiches for Sunday Brunch
© Paleo Newbie
Paleo Barbecue Pulled Pork Sliders
Even those with the strictest of paleo diets can enjoy a good biscuit sandwich for brunch. This genius recipe includes instructions for both paleo biscuits and paleo BBQ sauce, which flavors the tender pulled pork.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.