20 Homemade Replicas of Your Favorite Fast Foods
© Domestic Superhero
Arby's Curly Fries
Spiralize two large russet potatoes to copy Arby’s curly fries in this recipe. Don’t forget the paprika seasoning for that reddish hue!
More steaming articles
40 Essential Tips that will Make You a... 42 Cheesy Recipes to Make Before... Opposites Attract: Weird Food Combos...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!