30 Side Dishes to Take Your Cookouts to Another Level
© How Sweet Eats
Marinated Grilled Vegetables with Avocado Whipped Feta
Keep the grill hot and throw on some veggies! These marinated vegetables get tender and delicious on the barbecue, and make a great side for your grilled main dish. Paired with whipped feta, this side becomes positively indulgent. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.