- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce or you can use your own homemade sauce
- 1 2 cup grated carrots
- 6 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- thawed and well drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 1 2 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix carrots and spaghetti sauce together.
Mix Ricotta, spinach, and eggs together in separate bowl.
Spread ½ cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Layer 3 lasagna noodles, ½ remaining sauce, ½ Ricotta mixture, ½ sliced zucchini, ½ sliced mushrooms, ½ Mozzarella, and ½ Parmesan.
Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
Bake in 350 degrees oven for about 45 minutes
you can tweak the recipe any way that suits your personal tastes but this is the way I personally like it