Pumpkin Chia Overnight Oats
These oats are full of Fall flavor & tasty with some roasted & salted pumpkin seeds on top, and/or some pumpkin butter… or PB, of course.
- 1/2 c Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 c 0% plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- dash of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp canned pumpkin
- 8 drops liquid stevia (the Chai Spice flavor is pretty good in this too)
- 1/2 c Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In a small to medium bowl, mix dry ingredients.
Add in pumpkin, yogurt, milk, & stevia drops. Mix well.
Cover & refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Remove from fridge & top with any desired toppings, such as fruit and/or nuts (I love pumpkin butter & some pumpkin seeds).