Gourmandize recipe ideas
- Apple Rice 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Diamond sweet 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Mexican Pumpkin Pasole 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Kinder Bueno Ice Cream 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pie Tarts 3.4/5 (32 Votes)
- African maguey as 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Red Fruits Charlotte 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Hubby's All Around Salad 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
From kitchen workhorses to creative adventurers, these are the indispensable cookbooks to have on your shelf!Read more...
Here are 15 original and amazing ways to use Coca-Cola that don't involve just drinking it.Read more...
No need to turn on your scorching oven while there's a heatwave outside. Try these 50 delicious recipes that can easily be made in your slow cooker!Read more...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Enjoy our videos with top techniques, tips and recipes!