Mexican recipes - 214 recipes
Mexican food is very popular in the United States; so popular that it has even given way to Mexican-American fusion food called Tex-Mex. The key ingredients of Mexican cuisine are beans, corn and chili peppers, and popular dishes include tacos, burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, mole and tamales. Tex-Mex food is a little different, and the most popular dishes are variations of Mexican food, such as fajitas, chili con carne or taco pie.
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make an Iced Coffee like a pro!
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 20
Cost Average budget
Heat oil in a skillet and sauté onions until translucent
Top rated Mexican recipes
The pizza crust is made from scratch with spices flavoring it
The southwestern tamale casserole you NEED in your life!
Follow the step-by-step recipe to beefy, fluffy, spicy heaven!
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
Easy Tex Mex meal using leftovers for a fast delish meal that the kids will love
Paleo Taco SoupRecipewe ♡
By whatigatherblog, What I Gather
If you're on the lookout for new, creative Paleo recipes, then you've come to the right place! This taco soup makes
This is a fresh chunky guacamole
Shredded Chicken Green Chile Enchiladas
By shellybz, Fun recipes with a healthy twist
A healthier alternative to the typical enchilada
Delicious Mexican rice
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
I am a huge fan of Mexican food! I am usually way to lazy to make enchiladas so I have evolved my recipe to a layer...
Mom's Taco Chicken
Cut up chicken into strips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mexican recipe collections
More Mexican recipes
- Overstuffed Chicken Taco 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Mexican Beef Quinoa 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Portobello Fajitas 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Simply Beef Enchiladas 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Taco Salad 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Albondigas 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Tortilla Taco Casserole 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- B&E's Mexican Rice 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Mexican Spiced Hot Cocoa 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Soup 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- SOPAPILLA CHEESECAKE (MEXICAN... 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The 5th Taste of Chili 5/5 (1 Votes)