Taco pie recipes - 11 recipes
Taco Pie is a cross between traditional Mexican tacos and classic American pie. If you’re looking for some new dinner inspiration that is as delicious as it is easy, then taco pie is a great choice! Taco pie is prepared just like tacos, the only difference is that it’s baked like a pie. Substitute the taco shells from your usual taco night and instead make a taco pie with a simple home-made or store-bought pie crust. Once it’s ready, you can top your taco pie with all your favorite taco toppings, like cheddar cheese, guacamole, jalapenos…taco pie is a great, versatile main dish that can also be served as an appetizer or for even for a party!
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30
Cooking time 35
Cost Average budget
I am a huge fan of Mexican food! I am usually way to lazy to make enchiladas so I have evolved my recipe to a layer...
Top rated Taco pie recipes
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
Easy Tex Mex meal using leftovers for a fast delish meal that the kids will love
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
As a kid I loved when my mom would buy taco tarts as a special meal
Tortilla Taco Casserole
I got this recipe from a friend who got it from her friend
In a frying pan, cook onion in butter until tender
Mexican Tortilla Lasagna
Fun to make and the taste is scrumptious!
brown and drain ground beef add olives onions taco mix salsa and re fried beans
easy way to change to change up taco night
cook meat & set aside
cook meat & set aside