Mom's Taco Chicken
- Chicken Breasts
- Taco Chips
- Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut up chicken into strips.
Beat eggs and salsa together.
Smash up taco chips.
Coat chicken in egg mixture and roll in chips.
Bake in oven.
Serve with sour cream & salsa.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (390 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (224 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Green apple and prosciutto salsa... 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.5/5 (152 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.4/5 (80 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.1/5 (92 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!