Sour Cream Chicken
- Chicken Breasts
- 1 package of Onion Soup Mix
- 1 500 ml of Sour Cream
- 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix the sour cream & soups together.
Sprinkle the dill & paprika over chicken.
Pour the sauce over chicken.
Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (411 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- CHICKEN CASSEROLE 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
- Dad's Potato Salad 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- We LOVE this Tuna Casserole recipe! 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!