Sour Cream Chicken
- Chicken Breasts
- 1 package of Onion Soup Mix
- 1 500 ml of Sour Cream
- 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix the sour cream & soups together.
Sprinkle the dill & paprika over chicken.
Pour the sauce over chicken.
Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (381 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (221 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- CHICKEN CASSEROLE 4.7/5 (61 Votes)
- We LOVE this Tuna Casserole recipe! 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Dad's Potato Salad 3.9/5 (93 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!