Algerian Bourek Chicken
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- laughing cow cheese
- 1 egg
- Phyllo pastry
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a saucepan, brown the onion and chopped garlic. Cut the chicken into small cubes.
Add the salt, pepper and cinnamon and turn occasionally for 5 minutes. Cool slightly and move to a bowl or casserole dish. Add the egg, mix well.
Add two portions of cheese sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Cool 10 minutes before serving the meal.
Filo dough: fill your filo sheets with a small piece cheese (Laughing Cow) add chicken mixture and close. Cook well in a pan until golden on both sides Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (393 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (269 Votes)
- Stuffed Tomatoes 4.8/5 (98 Votes)
- Potatoes Eggs and Cheese 4.2/5 (116 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (70 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!