Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese
Easy Mac & Cheese in a Crock-pot. For big gatherings double recipe.
- 8 oz cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 large can of evaporated milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of sharp grated cheese
- 1 tab of butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the Macaroni according to the box.
Melt butter in Crock-pot. Make sure to cover the whole Crock-pot.
Mix the remaining ingredients in the Crock-pot. Stir.
Cook on slow for 4 hours. And enjoy.
For big gatherings double recipe. Some people like to slightly under cook the macaroni before adding it to the Crock-pot.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (404 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (353 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (205 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (115 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!