Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese
Easy Mac & Cheese in a Crock-pot. For big gatherings double recipe.
- 8 oz cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 large can of evaporated milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of sharp grated cheese
- 1 tab of butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the Macaroni according to the box.
Melt butter in Crock-pot. Make sure to cover the whole Crock-pot.
Mix the remaining ingredients in the Crock-pot. Stir.
Cook on slow for 4 hours. And enjoy.
For big gatherings double recipe. Some people like to slightly under cook the macaroni before adding it to the Crock-pot.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (393 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (348 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (199 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (113 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.