Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese
Easy Mac & Cheese in a Crock-pot. For big gatherings double recipe.
- 8 oz cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 large can of evaporated milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of sharp grated cheese
- 1 tab of butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the Macaroni according to the box.
Melt butter in Crock-pot. Make sure to cover the whole Crock-pot.
Mix the remaining ingredients in the Crock-pot. Stir.
Cook on slow for 4 hours. And enjoy.
For big gatherings double recipe. Some people like to slightly under cook the macaroni before adding it to the Crock-pot.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (412 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (358 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (254 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (115 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!