Chocolate Pudding Cake
- 3/4 cup sugars
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 T melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 cup left over coffee/hot water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In 9 inch square baking pan sift all dry ingredients of 'cake' into pan.
Stir in milk and butter, add vanilla and spread out in pan.
Mix dry topping ingredients together in a separate bowl and sprinkle over the batter.
Pour liquid of your choice (coffee or hot water) over all.
Bake at 375 F for 45 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Serve with ice cream or sour cream.
You'll also love
- Creme Puff Cake 4.2/5 (66 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Chili 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
- Chocolate Mini Cake 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Blueberry Duff (Boiled Blueberry... 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Sweet Row Bread – with 65°C... 4/5 (111 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Oatmeal Cake 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Sweet Marie Bars 3.8/5 (61 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING (stovetop method) 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!