Turmeric Hot Chocolate
Love hot chocolate but looking for healthier option? Try Turmeric hot chocolate! This golden drink has anti-inflammatory properties and can be enjoyed in 5 minutes.
- 1 cup Milk (250ml)
- 1½ tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil , to help absorb the turmeric
- A Pinch of Black Pepper , to help absorb the turmeric
- A Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tsp Honey
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
Pour milk in a sauce pan. Add cocoa powder, turmeric and coconut oil. Mix everything with a whisk until combined and bring to a boil.
Turn off the heat, add a pinch of black peper and cayenne pepper and give it a stir.
Pour in a mug. Let it cool down a bit before adding honey.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.7/5 (92 Votes)
- Armenian Rice 4.7/5 (34 Votes)
- MsCarmens Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.6/5 (88 Votes)
- Kale & Mushroom Saute 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Chocolate Cup Cakes 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Mexican Spiced Hot Cocoa 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.