Raspberry Chocolate Overnight Oats
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats - nutrient and protein rich overnight oats can be enjoyed cold or warm!
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- cup Rolled Oats
- cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Chips
- A Handful of Raspberries
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
Throw all the ingredients in a jar and cover with lid. Shake well and transfer in the fridge.
Enjoy the following morning warm or cold.
You'll also love
- Berry Avocado Spinach Minaj 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Armenian Rice 4.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Chocolate Cup Cakes 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Favorite Fudge Recipe (Cocoa... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Review this recipe