Easy Fall Dinners With 5 Ingredients Or Less
Fall is always a busy time for everyone, so let's keep things simple with one of these easy recipes that requires minimal ingredients!
© How Sweet It Is
Roasted Grape, Goat Cheese, and Honey-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
A roasted sweet potato is always a great base for a meal, especially when they're in season during the fall. Get creative with your toppings, use up whatever leftovers you have on hand, or try out this delicious version featuring roasted grapes, goat cheese, and honey!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.