Brussels Sprouts Salad with Prosciutto
This roasted Brussels sprouts salad with prosciutto, pomegranate and Feta cheese makes a great side dish on your Holiday table!
- 500g (1.1lb) Brussels Sprouts
- 80g (2.8oz) Feta Cheese
- 60g (2.10oz) Unsalted Butter
- 50g (1.8oz) Jamon Serrano or Prosciutto
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Large Pomegranate
- A Pinch of Salt & Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
In a frying pan (or a grill pan), melt the butter. Add thinly sliced onion and Brussels sprouts, cut in halves. Season with salt and pepper.
Roast for about 10 minutes. Now tear each jamon/prosciutto slice into several pieces and throw it into the pan.
Meanwhile: de-seed the pomegranate.
Once the sprouts are cooked and have nice brown color, turn off the heat.
Transfer into a serving bowl. Mix with pomegranate seeds & crumbled Feta cheese.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1146 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.2/5 (303 Votes)
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.3/5 (249 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Rustic Pie with Beets, Apples and... 3.8/5 (186 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Triple Peppermint Bars 3.1/5 (206 Votes)
- Ginger Crinkles 4.9/5 (57 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.