Pumpkin Bread. Discover our recipe.
- 3 ½ cups flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 ½ - 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- Dash of nutmeg
- if desired
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 2 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup softened butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix and set aside:
3 ½ cups flour
½ tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. salt
1 ½ - 2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ground cloves
Dash of nutmeg (if desired)
In a separate bowl, mix and set aside:
2/3 cup milk
3 tsp. vanilla
Mix in large bowl:
2 2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup softened butter or margarine
Beat until light and fluffy
In the large bowl, add 2 cups pumpkin. Then to the same bowl, add half of the dry mix and half of the wet mix. Stir. Repeat. Mix all together.
Pour into a loaf pan and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
You'll also love
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (354 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (340 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing 4.9/5 (55 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
- Awesome Fry Bread 3.4/5 (210 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (89 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.