Sweet Potato Custard
- 1 Large Can Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Milk - Enough to make thin
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together and mix with mixer til creamy. Add milk a little at a time while mixing.
Bake 350 til firm. Approximately 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (342 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3/5 (214 Votes)
- Mint cake 2.5/5 (228 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This spiced French toast recipe... 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Maxx O' Pumpkin 3.6/5 (169 Votes)
- Marble cake 4.1/5 (75 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!