Sweet Potato Custard
- 1 Large Can Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Milk - Enough to make thin
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together and mix with mixer til creamy. Add milk a little at a time while mixing.
Bake 350 til firm. Approximately 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Kale & Mushroom Saute 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- Sweet Crepes 4.9/5 (51 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.1/5 (446 Votes)
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (124 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 4.3/5 (219 Votes)
- Sydney's Spice bread 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!