Drop Donuts. Discover our recipe.
- 2 T Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 4 Egg Yolks (beaten)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 t Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Flour
- 3 t Baking Powder
- 1/4 t Salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine butter, sugar and egg yolks. Stir in milk and vanilla. Sift dry ingredients together and blend into egg mixture. Drop batter from spoon into deep fryer for 2-3 min.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1434 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1118 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (927 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (174 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Domplines 4.2/5 (165 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (139 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!