Drop Donuts. Discover our recipe.
- 2 T Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 4 Egg Yolks (beaten)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 t Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Flour
- 3 t Baking Powder
- 1/4 t Salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine butter, sugar and egg yolks. Stir in milk and vanilla. Sift dry ingredients together and blend into egg mixture. Drop batter from spoon into deep fryer for 2-3 min.
You'll also love
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.3/5 (370 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.1/5 (329 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.2/5 (229 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (176 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Domplines 4.2/5 (169 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (142 Votes)
- Awesome Fry Bread 3.3/5 (229 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.