Chicken Casserole with Cream
- 6 chicken breast(cooked and boiled)
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom & chicken soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 bag of cornbread stuffing
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
Mix stuffing and butter in bowl set aside.
Pull chicken into bit size pieces then pour 1/2 of stuffing mixture into 9x13 baking dish layer 1/2 chicken on top of stuffing.
Mix 1 can of soup with milk and pour over chicken and stuffing.Repeat layering stuffing and chicken and the other can of soup with broth mixture on top .
Bake at 360 for 45 min. to 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Dijon Shrimp Scampi 2.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Tomato Tart 4.8/5 (55 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.4/5 (83 Votes)
- better than sex chicken 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.2/5 (97 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Fish and Vegetable Casserole 4.8/5 (72 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.