- 2-4 Boneless
- Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 can Cream of Chicken
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- 1 Sleeve Ritz Crackers
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Boil chicken Breasts until done. Preheat oven to 350°. Mix cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, and sour cream into mixing bowl. Shred chicken breasts and put into mixing bowl.
Spray Pam into pan. Pour mixture into pan and bake for 45 minutes. When there is 5 minutes left crush up sleeve of crackers and in a small skillet put 1 tablespoon of butter into it and saute crackers.
When 45 minutes is up take out pan and put the crackers on top and put it back into the oven for about 15 minutes or whenever the crackers are brown.
I like to shred my chicken but it can also be cut into big chunks.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (235 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.1/5 (147 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.