Recipes with ritz crackers - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Ritz crackers recipes
- 2-4 Boneless
- Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 can Cream of Chicken
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- 1 Sleeve Ritz Crackers
Parmesan Ritz Crusted Chicken
Preheat oven 375 degrees
- 1 stick butter melted
- 3/4 cup Parmesan
- 2 tsps. parsley
- 1/2 tbsp seasoned salt
- 2 pkg. Ritz Crackers
- 2 1/2 cup Ritz crackers crushed
- 1 can Eagle Brand
- 1 pkg Skor chocolate chips (keep some for topping)
Skor Bar Squares
crush the crackers using a rolling pin while they are still in the bag
- 1 box ritz crackers
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 pkg skor chippits
Peanut Butter Cracker Cookies
By duke42randolph, Our Faithful Journey to You
Place peanut butter on one cracker, cover with another cracker
- 1 box of ritz crackers
- Peanut butter
- 1 package of milk chocolate dipping chocolate (almond bark works great)