Crackers recipes - 28 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Crackers recipes
Nuts 'N Bolts Party Mix
Our all time favourite snack that I always serve at Christmas
- 1 pound butter
- ½ tsp celery salt
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 2-3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- few dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 cups unpopped corn (popped)
- 2 bags pretzels (2 shapes)
- 1 lb. nuts (peanuts,almonds,cashews)
- 2 cups Shreddies
- 2 cups Crispix
- 2 pkg. mini crackers, I prefer cheese flavour.
- **You can use any sort of snack to suite your fancy.
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
Boil chicken breast and then chop up into bite sized pieces
- Chicken Breast skinless boneless
- Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- Sour cream (little container)
- Ritz Crackers
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
Chick Fil-A Clone by Rachel Wieden
Make your own crunchy chicken healthier and cheaper
- 1 lb chicken breast
- crushed Ritz crackers
- salt and pepper to taste
By beetsbluecheese, Beet and Blue Cheese . . . Simple recipes + ramblings
These lovely and effortless little crackers are delicious when made large enough to support a slice of cheese or do...
- 2 cups finely grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. milk
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
Watch the video and get the recipe for these delicious single-serving snacks, here!
Rosemary Wine Crackers
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Preheat oven to 400. Lightly oil and flour a baking sheet
- 2 c all purpose flour
- 6 TBS freshly grated parmesan
- 6 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 1 TBS Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- 3-4 TBS fresh rosemary
- 1/2 c half and half
- 2 TBS water
- Rosemary sprigs and Bourbon Smoked Salt for garnish
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
cut a pound of bacon in half put about a teaspoon of Parmesan cheese on cracker and wrap a piece of bacon around c
- 1-lb of bacon
- 1 box of any crackers desired (not salt based)
- freshly shaved Parmesan cheese
Cod Fillets using Ritz Cracker Crumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 4-6 cod fillets
- 5 tbs. unsalted butter (using 1 sleeve crackers)
- 1-2 sleeves ritz crackers
- salt to taste
- lemon to taste
Ritz Cracker Fluff
Three Layer Dessert
- 1 stick of margarine, melted
- 1 c sugar
- 1 tube of Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 2 boxes of 4 serving size instant pudding
- 1 1/2 c cold milk
- 1 quart ice cream, softened
- 12 oz cool whip or similar topping
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese + 2 tbs
- 1 stick unsalted butter - cold
- 1/2 cup milk (not skim)
- 2 tbs course salt
Nan's Famous Pudding Dessert
A spin on a custardy pudding dessert that others won't believe how it's really made :)
- Unsalted Crackers
- Vanilla Pudding
- Lemon Pudding
- Cool Whip
More Crackers recipes
Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Bite on...
- ~Spicy Shrimp
nuttella cracker bites
Graham Cracker Crust 2
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
Broccoli Cheese Bake
- 1 bag of frozen broccoli
- 1/2 loaf or so of Velveeta cheese
- 1 roll of crushed Ritz Crackers
- 1 stick of melted butter or margarine
- 3/4 Cup Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dillweed
- 1/4 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Envelope Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 Tablespoon Lemon Pepper
- 1 Package Oyster crackers
- 2 pds hamburger
- 1 egg
- 1 med onion chopped
- 1 med green pepper chopped
- handful of crushed crackers
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Cream Cheese . pepper jelly. crackers
Blue cheese crackers
- (30 crackers)
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (bleu d'Auvergne)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- Grated Parmesan to finish
- 1 C. Margarine softened
- 5 C. Mozzarella cheese grated
- ¼ C. Parmesan or romano cheese grated
- (if prefer spicy use jalapeno Monterey jack)
- 3 C. Flour
- ½ teas. EACH Salt and pepper
- ¼ C. Milk
Moms Snack Mix
- 1 box each cheese nips cheddar and white cheese
- 1 box garlic and butter crackers
- 1/2 bag pretzel
- 1 can peanuts or mixed nuts
- 1 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 pkg dry spicy ranch dressing
- 3-5 tbsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lb box saltine crackers