Chick Fil-A Clone by Rachel Wieden
Make your own crunchy chicken healthier and cheaper.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- crushed Ritz crackers
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. Melt butter and toss chicken bites in butter until coated.
Toss buttered chicken in cracker with salt and pepper.
Put chicken on cookie sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn A recipe for the Italian soup you... 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Coke Cola Chicken 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Classic Meat Loaf 4.6/5 (4 Votes)
- Classic Deep Fried Batter 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Oriental Chicken Salad with... 4.6/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Chicken 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Tom Tom Drums (Chicken Legs!) 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Stuff 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.