- ½ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
In a large roasting pan in a 425 F oven melt the butter.
Meanwhile combine flour and spices and coat the chicken.
Bake 30 minutes, turn over and bake for an additional 15 minutes more. Bake on the lowest shelf in the oven.
You'll also love
- Sunday Soup 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Vegetarian Lasagna 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Garlic Bread 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- End of line Ham casserole - crock... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken- Saucy Peri Peri 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Easy Cheezy Chicken Bake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Roast Chicken; Low and Slow 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.