Great baked whole chicken recipes to make at home - 9 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: baked chicken
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Baked whole chicken recipes
One Pan Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
I make this roasted chicken a lot
- 1 whole roaster or over stuffer chicken (giblets removed)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Fresh thyme
- Garlic powder
- 1 small sliced red onion
- 1 large carrot peeled and chopped
- 5 large potatoes washed and cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 celery stalk cut into small chunks
- 1 handful fresh trimmed string beans
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
The crispy guide to homemade KFC chicken
By ES: Irene
Get the ultimate copycat KFC recipe for home cooks here!
In a large roasting pan in a 425 F oven melt the butter
- ½ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon pepper
28 grown-up ways to eat PB & J
If you're eating peanut butter and jelly as a sandwich you've obviously never tried a PB & J ice cream sandwich or PB & J chicken wings...
Roast Chicken; Low and Slow
By nrlowell, The Chef's Last Diet - exploring a healthy love of food
A slow roasted chicken that yields juicy, tender, silky meat, and crispy skin
- 1 Roasting Chicken (3-4 Lbs)
- 2-3 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Lemon (Pierced all over)
- Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fine Herbs
- 2 large Carrots (Peeled and cut into thirds horizontally)
- 1 stalk Celery (Cut into thirds horizontally)
- 1/2 large Onion (Cut into quarters)
- 4 cups Chicken Stock (more as needed)
The ultimate best Baked Chicken
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
For this recipe, rinse a whole chicken and pay dry
- One whole chicken
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Spicy Wing Recipes To Heat Up Your Weeknights
Bring on the heat!
Oven Baked Chicken Breast
Mix the spices into the flour
- Package of chicken
- seasoning salt
- spices that would taste good on chicken
Salt & Cumin Roast Chicken
Preheat the oven to 400℉
- 3 Lbs skin-on, bone-in chicken pieces
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 t ground cumin
- 2 T butter, melted
Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken
Combine ingredients except cheese Mix Cover chicken with mixture Bake 375* for 30min Top with cheese last 5m...
- 3 tsp Oil
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
Simple Roast Whole Chicken
Preheat the oven to 450°F
- One 2- to 3-pound farm-raised chicken
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced thyme (optional)
- Unsalted butter
- Dijon mustard
Cajun Roast Chicken
Whole chicken with a spread of herbs and wine, roasted to perfection, tender and juicy!
- 3 lbs Whole Chicken
- 1 tsp dried basil (1 tbsp fresh)
- 1 tsp dried oregano (1 tbsp fresh)
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp wine vinegar