The ultimate best Baked Chicken
- One whole chicken
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
For this recipe, rinse a whole chicken and pay dry. Heat oven to 350. Season chicken with Bourbon Smoked Salt and Bourbon Smoked Pepper. Add rosemary, basil, and garlic. Bake for 22 minutes for every pound the chicken weighs.
You'll also love
- Chicken Artichoke 3.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Cast-Iron Skillet Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- CHICKEN SUPREME 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Cupcakes 3/5 (59 Votes)
- Panko-Crusted Drumsticks 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken 3.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Rustic Mustard Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Oven Baked Chicken Breast 4/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.