The ultimate guide to cooking perfect chicken every time
No matter how you want to cook it, here are the essentials that you must know to cook the perfect chicken!
Choose your chicken wisely
Your choice of chicken is essential. It's important to pay attention to what type of chicken you're buying (free-range, organic, corn-fed, etc.). Just know that even though it might be more expensive, the higher quality your chicken is, the better it will taste.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.