The ultimate guide to cooking perfect chicken every time
No matter how you want to cook it, here are the essentials that you must know to cook the perfect chicken!
1/10 View slideshow
Choose your chicken wisely
Your choice of chicken is essential. It's important to pay attention to what type of chicken you're buying (free-range, organic, corn-fed, etc.). Just know that even though it might be more expensive, the higher quality your chicken is, the better it will taste.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article